- Building Walkthroughs and Maintenance - Our rental management team completes an in-depth lease, which ensures all tenants are contractually responsible for crucial things including:
- Monthly air filter changes
- Pest control
- And more
When it comes to single family properties in Bar Nunn, we ensure the tenant manages the following:
- Watering lawn
- Bush and tree trimming
- Weed treatments on the yard
- And more
You will know exactly who applies to your Bar Nunn property. You will also know that approved applicants have agreed to maintain the property in their lease. We don’t just leave it at that; we visit each property several times over the year to confirm that:
- The tenants are properly maintaining your investment
- Do not have unauthorized pets in the property
- Are following the rules of the lease
- Not overlooking any potential defects or concerns present such as foundation movement, roof leaks, etc.
- Vendor Discounts and Negotiations - Broker One has discounts and contacts with reputable vendors who can ensure your operation runs well. Our team works with contractors and wholesalers get you the best service and pricing quickly. If there is a warranty company present, we can partner with them to make repairs happen. We also have preferred pricing and portfolio systems with the contractors who give us the highest success rate in Bar Nunn.
We have staff available 24/7 for urgent repair requests and emergencies.
Our team can complete repairs on the weekends, evenings, or holidays without charging the exorbitant fees you’d usually get from other companies.
Broker One does not charge for our time or up-charge repairs, which means you only pay for the actual repairs.
- We manage sending 1099s to vendors we pay on your behalf from escrow at the end of the year. You do not have to worry about doing this yourself.
- Online Interface For Management Statements, Reports, and Tax Documents - Each owner has a log on for our website to view:
- All details about each property including:
- Copies of all management agreements
- Lease documents
- Bill information
- Tenant payment history and details
At Broker One, we believe you should always know what is going on with your tenants and property. You should not have to wait for emailed or mailed statements. Our portal allows you to access statements for any periods of time with just the click of a button. You can rest assure that our system is always up to date.
- Direct Deposited Rent - After tenant payments clear each month, rental monies are ACH deposited. We are here to make things easier for you, so we deposit into checking and savings accounts with any banks that accept ACH deposits in the United States. We can also send payment to your trust or IRA if it’s applicable.
- Evictions and Collections - Broker One handles the complete eviction process. We have the experience and knowledge needed to make the process go as smoothly as possible. Our team partners with collections companies who can assist with:
- Collecting any balances owed at move-out by tenants for:
- Breach fees, etc.
- Collecting no money up front or charge for services if funds are not collected.
- Customizable Management - Our team offers a variety of management involvement levels, which allows you to control the listing and leasing of your properties. We can go as far as non-involvement, which means that all you have to do is receive your monthly rent. There are no premiums for "full service;" all the options are available at the same cost.
We would love to discuss with you how our services can help you in Bar Nunn. We have many references available upon request. Want to receive a quote or more information? Fill out the information request below or give us a call today at (307) 234-2385. You can always e-mail us at email@example.com.
Bar Nunn Area Information
Bar Nunn is a town in Natrona County, Wyoming, United States. It is a part of the Casper, Wyoming Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 2,213 at the 2010 census. It was incorporated in 1980.
The town was constructed around the runways of Wardwell Airport, Casper's original airport, which was later replaced by Casper–Natrona County International Airport.
Bar Nunn was founded in the 1970s by Romie Nunn, and named for him. Source From Wikipedia