- Building Maintenance and Walkthroughs - We execute a thorough lease which renders your tenants contractually responsible for important things such as:
- Monthly air filter changes
- Pest control
- And more
For single family properties, our residential property manager team makes sure that the tenant manages:
- Watering lawn
- Bush and tree trimming
- Weed treatments on the yard
- And more
You can rest assured that you will know exactly who has applied for your property and that they agree to do what is necessary to maintain it in their lease. Accordingly, we make sure each property is visited throughout the year to confirm that:
- The tenants are properly caring for your investment
- Do not have unauthorized pets in the property
- Are following the rules of the lease
- Not overlooking any potential defects or concerns present such as roof leaks, foundation movement, etc.
- Vendor Negotiations and Discounts - We have contacts and discounts with the reputable vendors needed to make sure your operation runs smoothly. We work with a large number of wholesalers and contractors to insure that you receive the best pricing and service in a timely fashion. If there is one present, we can also work with any warranty companies to facilitate repairs and even have preferred pricing and portfolio systems with the one with which we see the best success rate.
- Our staff is available 24/7 for emergencies and urgent repair requests.
- We have the ability to have repairs completed on the weekends, evenings, or holidays when needed without the typical exorbitant fees you would be charged from most companies.
- We also do not up-charge repairs or charge for our time to handle repairs, so you only incur the actual cost of the repairs.
- We also take care of sending 1099s to vendors we pay on your behalf from escrow at the end of the year so you do not have to worry about doing this yourself.
- Online Interface For Management Statements, Reports, and Tax Documents - Each owner has a log on for our website to view:
- All details about each property including:
- Copies of all management agreements
- Lease documents
- Bill information
- Tenant payment history and details
So that you always know exactly what is going on with your tenants and property at all times and you do not have to wait for emailed or mailed statements. You can pull a statement for any period of time with just the click of a button and the system is always up to date.
- Direct Deposited Rent - All rental monies are ACH deposited after tenant payments clear each month. We can deposit into a checking or savings accounts with any bank that accepts ACH deposits in the United States. If applicable, we can also send payment to your IRA or trust.
- Collections and Evictions - We handle the eviction process from start to finish and have the knowledge and experience needed to make this as smooth a process as possible. We also have collections companies who we work with who will assist in:
- Collecting any balances owed at move out by tenants for:
- Breach fees, etc.
- Collect no money up front or charge for services if funds are not collected.
- Customizable Management - We offer different levels of management involvement where you control all aspects of the listing and leasing of your properties to non-involvement where all you do is sit back and receive your monthly rent. All options are available to all landlords at the same cost - there are no premiums for "full service".
We would love to speak with you further regarding how our management services can benefit you. We have many references available upon request. Want to receive a quote or more information? Fill out the information request below or give our rental management company a call today at (307) 234-2385.
Casper Area Information
Casper is a city in and the county seat of Natrona County, Wyoming, United States. Casper is the second-largest city in Wyoming, according to the 2010 census, with a population of 55,316. Only Cheyenne, the state capital, is larger. Casper is nicknamed "The Oil City" and has a long history of oil boomtown and cowboy culture, dating back to the development of the nearby Salt Creek Oil Field. In 2010, Casper was named the highest-ranked family-friendly small city in the West, and ranked eighth overall in the nation in Forbes magazine's list of "the best small cities to raise a family".
Casper is located in east-central Wyoming at the foot of Casper Mountain, the north end of the Laramie Mountain Range, along the North Platte River.